CURRENTLY - FULLERTON ENGINEERING
PRIMARY ROLE WAS TO OVERSEE ALL TECHNOLOGY RELATED ITEMS FOR THE FIRM AND DELIVER 24/7 INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES. SECONDLY, WAS TO TRANSITION THE FIRM FROM AN OUTSIDE IT CONSULTING SERVICE TO IN HOUSE STAFF. DURING WHICH I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIRING OF ALL IT STAFF FROM SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION TO HELP DESK SUPPORT. IN ADDITION TO THAT, IT WAS EXPECTED TO NOT ONLY BUILD EMPLOYEE TALENT AND MORAL, BUT ALSO CHANGE THE VIEWPOINT OF EMPLOYEES REGARDING IT MANAGEMENT.
- Lead and managed a yearlong project to convert from multiple systems into ERP. During this time, also educated staff on Project Management Standards, Project Accounting and time tracking. Also provided direction on transitioning from general accounting practices to a more project focused accounting practice.
- Lead and managed relocation of company from two geographically separate offices into one office. This included migration of datacenter, infrastructure and installation of new Skype for Business Infrastructure.
- Provided both short term, and long term “Road Maps”, in order to make sure that the Business Needs were met by the IT Department. Second to that, focused on aligning the current needs of both the business and IT with the developed road maps.
- Managed the company’s core data center post move, which included performance management and monitoring of all systems to proactively monitor the health and welfare.
- Created, and instilled corporate IT related policies such as a Mobile Device Policy, Computer and Internet use policies.
- Transformed viewpoint of customer service mind-set throughout the company while championing the new policies, and procedures.
- Innovated Business process through technology by providing and emphasis on using products with agility, and cloud services. Such as Deltek Vision in the cloud, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Designed, Implemented, and road mapped the Disaster Recovery and backup services to a cloud base service while insuring quick restore times, with minimal cost impact.