2009-2014 - F.H. PASCHEN
DIRECTED ALL TECHNOLOGY RELATED ITEMS VARYING FROM AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY, MOBILE DEVICES, TO THE BACKEND INFRASTRUCTURE FOR A $500 MILLION DOLLAR PLUS COMPANY. OVERSAW NETWORK ENGINEERING, SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION, DOCUMENTATION, TRAINING, DESKTOP SUPPORT, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND BUSINESS SECURITY. SUPERVISED EFFORTS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT NOT ONLY FROM DAY TO DAY BUSINESS CRITICAL NEEDS BUT FOR THE ENHANCEMENT OF ESSENTIAL BUSINESS PROCESSES.
- Management of Information Technology staff through increased growth of company upwards of 65%, while streamlining processes and automation as to not increase IT Support Staff.
- Engineered and implemented back-end infrastructure during company growth. Accomplished through routine upgrades in order to reduce per employee costs by 45%.
- Negotiating of multiple contracts to reduce costs, specifically mobile device contract for cellular devices resulting in a 35% decrease per line cost.
- Designed, procured, and oversaw construction of new data-center and telecommunications closets relating to new corporate headquarters.
- Created and implemented procedure for full data-center move which resulted in an entire technological infrastructure move in less than 4 hours with 0% downtime for end user or business critical operations.
- Designed and Implemented end to end redundancy and High Availability for all systems.
- Designed and oversaw construction of corporate auditorium style training facility.
- Enhanced corporate business process through technology initiatives saving a projected $550,000 over 4 years.